dimanche 19 novembre 2017

Nycthémère




Life Cycle by Merek Davis


Does a leaf, when it falls from the tree in winter, feel defeated by the cold? The tree says to the leaf: "That’s the cycle of life. You may think you’re going to die, but you live on in me. It’s thanks to you that I’m alive, because I can breathe. It’s also thanks to you that I have felt loved, because I was able to give shade to the weary traveller. Your sap is in my sap; we are one thing."
     

  1. Peter Broderick -  Atlantic
  2. Chad Lawson - We Opened a Door (We Shouldn't Have)
  3. Chapelier fou - Antivalse
  4. Colleen - Summer night (Bat song) 
  5. Leif Vollebekk - Tallahassee
  6. Mike Lazarev - Sunday
  7. HOGNI - Enn næða orð
  8. Max Richter - Dinner And The Ship Of Dreams
  9. Sebastian Reynolds (with Anne Müller) - Holy Island 
  10. Stefano Guzzetti - A New Day (Tokyo)
  11. The Swan and The Lake - Port D'andratx (Part 2 - Rain)
  12. Matti Bye - Cascading Sun
  13. Stefano Guzzetti  (with Lisa Gerrard) - Illuminate

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire